Lamasa & Cerberus Lamasa & Cerberus

You woke up my cat

Louisetheanimator responds:

Sorry about that.

Cream Cream

A friend of mine wrote a novel about this topic. (Cures and tech advances hidden/handicapped by corporate monetization) Took him almost 400 pages to say what you said in 12 minutes.

Corporations are doing to science what the church did to science during the dark ages.

Zombie neighborhood date Zombie neighborhood date

i feel like this was possibly made by a crazy person. Transitions are jarring, robot voice is obnoxious, and the animation is...I don't even know what to say. BUT...you did create a story line with a start and end. a story with a start and an end and the randomness was endearing by the end. This reminds me of MSpaint drawings that are technical not very good, but yet, communicate what the artist wanted to say. Plus, your music selections were outstanding.

flashmakeit responds:

Yes, my Adobe Audition stop working and I could not record any voices so I went into effects generate speech and use their robotic voices. I do feel like Salvador Dali when I make a cartoon and yes I need to look at more tutorials on how to animate. That is an inspiring review I will consider when I make my next cartoon. I really did pick so awesome audio for this video.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Was having a great time, until i hit the 'settings wheel' and the screen went black. reloaded the page and no progress saved...
So...you have a game breaking bug...in what is actually a really fun game. Was going to give it 4.5 stars, but got to drop it to average after the game-breaking bug.

Boom Slime! Boom Slime!

Great idea. Music and graphic remind me of candy crush. The level of forethought required seems to go from zero to mind boggling pretty quick. I found myself just clicking randomly in the center, since I was too lazy to try and think 14 moves ahead on level 11.

I think designing the levels so they aren't quite so simple, but also, not too complicated will be the trick. But the design and concept could be big.

PolyWolfGames responds:

Thanks for your comment and rating! =)

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Was not expecting that. You turned a short. simple game into art. Great job.

Above it All(less cropped) Above it All(less cropped)

Love everything about it. The nod to triptychs from centuries past, the themes, the storytelling, the detail. Make more!

Annya Taylor - SpeedPaint Annya Taylor - SpeedPaint

The proportions look 'right'...I don't know who this person is, so I'm not bothered by any lack of resemblance. I think I'd make your signature smaller or maybe not so central to the composition. I think you want people looking at your subject, not your name.

These colors (purple/green/mustard) can result in some stomach churning compositions, but you've really made them work. Color shading around the eyes, nose, and mouth are the best part of this. You've got a great eye for color and detail.

Yipcks responds:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

You're right, that signature is too on the center, it was kinda dumb to put it there.

Easter 2017 Easter 2017

Absolutely phenomenal. The contrast between the smooth-ish, white fur and the dark red, glossy red teeth is sensational. It works doubly well with the thumbnail only showing you the top of the image. Was like "Oh this looks interesting....ohh my gad"

RobStanley responds: