Lamasa & Cerberus Lamasa & Cerberus

You woke up my cat

Louisetheanimator responds:

Sorry about that.

Cream Cream

A friend of mine wrote a novel about this topic. (Cures and tech advances hidden/handicapped by corporate monetization) Took him almost 400 pages to say what you said in 12 minutes.

Corporations are doing to science what the church did to science during the dark ages.

Zombie neighborhood date Zombie neighborhood date

i feel like this was possibly made by a crazy person. Transitions are jarring, robot voice is obnoxious, and the animation is...I don't even know what to say. BUT...you did create a story line with a start and end. a story with a start and an end and the randomness was endearing by the end. This reminds me of MSpaint drawings that are technical not very good, but yet, communicate what the artist wanted to say. Plus, your music selections were outstanding.

flashmakeit responds:

Yes, my Adobe Audition stop working and I could not record any voices so I went into effects generate speech and use their robotic voices. I do feel like Salvador Dali when I make a cartoon and yes I need to look at more tutorials on how to animate. That is an inspiring review I will consider when I make my next cartoon. I really did pick so awesome audio for this video.

PICKING A PARTNER PICKING A PARTNER

Voices are great. Concept is...positive. But It barely qualifies as an animation. Would like to see this with more than 2 talking faces taking turns on screen. Animate a few of the things you're talking about.

lemonadeandlatte responds:

Thank you for your comment. This is one of our earlier shows. In some of our later shows we have tried to add more animation. But we're more about the message than the animation.

QUINN & ANGUS - Sea Monster QUINN & ANGUS - Sea Monster

"Fishing pole allergy"
Good voice work/temp/mood. Part of me wanted just a little more detail or color or something in the animation...but you incorporated the simplicity into the dialogue, so that kind of made it work.

Faux News Faux News

Anything political tends to turn off viewers' brains and you're going to get rated based on their political viewpoint. (Same with religion) So I'm guessing you probably got a lot of 0 stars and 5 stars. In my objective opinion (I hate both sides), this was funny. Your comedic timing was very strong (Your moderators cadence worked great) and your jokes were just the right amount of weird/irreverent.

The Tax Song The Tax Song

I just imagined you out in your flower bed operating that 'old person' puppet...and someone driving by, just staring at you.

Very interesting look with the puppets...though I can't say I found the lyrics all that engaging. Felt a little too...'safe'. "Do your taxes, because even if you don't want to, you have to. The end!"

The Candy Corn Incident The Candy Corn Incident

Candy corn is disgusting. But they do make for colorful animated characters. Fun story.

The hole in the ground. The hole in the ground.

If I end up in hell, I think this will be playing on the television in my room. Just over and over. And over and over.

And over.

And over.

KiainJohnxx responds:

Yeah, I made it loop. I understand that you did not like the animation. Thanks for the comment!

A cartoon about apples A cartoon about apples

The art/animation is fantastic.
I couldn't help but be reminded of Firth's Salad Fingers-with the long hands, wiggly text, and random acts of horrific violence-but your artwork is better. Personally, I'm not fan of gore, but I felt like you were saying something, so I watched it all the way through. I'm not sure I 'understood' what you were saying, but that was very interesting to watch. Your visual style is outstanding.